It’s the middle of July, and if you have kids that means that you’re either already enjoying the long summer holidays or you’re about to start a 6 week break from school. And as exciting at that is, it also presents a lot of days when “I’m bored” could easily become the theme tune in your house!
Which is why I’m so excited to host a giveaway that I think you and your kids are going to love. Following on from our visit to London to meet Jaime from Cosmic Kids Yoga, I am now able to bring you an opportunity to enjoy Cosmic Kids wherever you are with this fantastic DVD.
The DVD is entitled, “I Love Being Me!” and brings together 3 Yoga Adventures along with 1 Zen Den Mindfulness Meditation, giving you just over an hour of awesome fun. Each one of these is aimed at boosting confidence for kids aged 3+, which makes it perfect not just for keeping boredom at bay but also for helping younger children who are worried about starting Preschool or transitioning from Nursery to Reception. I seriously couldn’t think of a better time to start enjoying Cosmic Kids Yoga, can you?
So what are you waiting for? I have 5 copies of this DVD to be won and because I love Cosmic Kids so much and want as many of you to experience the joy of doing yoga with Jaime as possible, I’ve made it super easy for you to enter this giveaway.
All you have to do is pop over to the Cosmic Kids YouTube Channel, have a look through their videos, and then come back here and let me know which one you’re most excited to try, and why. I’ve made the link open in a new window, so that you can check it out and come back here with just a simple click or two.
And that’s it. No need to sign up with anything, no confusion over multiple optional entries, just one simple task – check out the awesome Cosmic Kids YouTube Channel and then scroll to the bottom of this page and leave your comment. Make sure you answer the question though, that way I know you have been over to Cosmic Kids and really want to win a copy of their DVD!
That question again is this: “which video on the Cosmic Kids YouTube Channel are you most excited to try, and why?”
In order to make sure that the giveaway is fair and legal, please check out the Terms and Conditions below.
1. There are 5 prizes available to win, with each prize consisting of a single copy of the Cosmic Kids Yoga DVD – I Love Being Me! The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, and excludes relatives of Shortman Media (the prize draw organiser).
3. The closing date for all entries is 11:59pm GMT on Monday 1st August 2016.
4. Entries can be made on either The Family Patch (www.aspiraldance.com) or Spirit Kid Network (www.spiritkidnetwork.com), however entries are limited to one per person – if a participant enters on both sites, only one entry will count.
5. Entrants must visit the Cosmic Kids Yoga YouTube Channel and then leave a comment on the blog, answering the question “Which video on the Cosmic Kids Yoga YouTube Channel are you most excited to try, and why?”
6. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. The winners will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 14 days, or a new winner will be chosen.
8. The winners’ names will be available upon requests. All requests should be sent to email@example.com
9. The prizes have been provided by Cosmic Kids Yoga, however the prize draw is being organised by Shortman Media (www.shortmanmedia.com) and promoted across its two sites The Family Patch and Spirit Kid Network. All queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Shortman Media is responsible for the prize fulfilment and prizes will be sent within 14 days of receiving the winner’s address.
11. Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Single Mother AhoyJuly 15, 2016 at 5:56 pm
We absolutely love the Frozen video, but we’ve done it a million times. Personally I’m looking forward to The I Can’t Monster!
AmandaJuly 15, 2016 at 8:05 pm
Ooooh Little Man is similar with the Star Wars episode (I’ve not been able to entice him with the Frozen one so far, it’s not a film he really enjoys unfortunately, as I love it!) Thanks for stopping by and entering!
CathyZavackiJuly 16, 2016 at 9:45 am
One of the best things I have done with my children is Cosmic Yoga. All of us enjoy doing the episodes together. My 4 yr old would do it all day if we could. I’m looking forward to doing the Moon episode becaus I am a science teacher. My daughter is excited for the mindfulness with the dog because she loves dogs.
Sara CooleyJuly 16, 2016 at 10:12 am
I’m looking forward to my daughter being able to do some of the longer ones, like the star wars video. At 3 she just doesn’t have the staying power for any of the videos over 20 minutes 🙂
The yoga disco Washing Machine Song is my absolute favourite 🙂
LauraJuly 16, 2016 at 11:00 am
My nearly 4 year old did ‘popcorn and the pirates’ for the first time recently and loved it! She loves anything to do with pirates and her 2 year brother was attempting to join in which was very cute. It was also a welcome break from the frozen one which we’ve done loads!
Caroline BelliveauJuly 16, 2016 at 2:06 pm
Betsy the Banana is my kids’ current favorite! And of course Star Wars =)
Ryan RickelsJuly 16, 2016 at 9:13 pm
My kids love the Harry Potter and Star Wars movies, I’ve seen them so many times that I could probably do them from memory at this point. Cosmic Kids Yoga is part of my kids bedtime routine in the cooler months when they don’t get outside as much.
Ann TJuly 21, 2016 at 9:56 am
Frozen by far!!! There is singing, monkey noises, shooting ice, exciting exclamations of ‘I did it’ and most of all loads giggling. You are brilliant!
VictoriaJuly 31, 2016 at 12:31 pm
We’ve been collecting lots of shells from the beach recently so Mini the Mermaid will fit in really well.
Kids are going to wear some beach-type accessories, follow along to Mini the Mermaid then we’re going to make wind chimes from our shells!!! 🙂 Namaste